I always dreamed about a sabattical. Tell me more!
As a basic principle we would like to mention that you take up this challenge as an addition to your resumee or as an adventure. Not as a paid job. Many B&Bs have had a tough time these last years, being forced to work hard with minimal earnings. It is now up to you to give these people a break and temporarily host the B&B for them.
I have a lot of skills, but will that be enough?
You will first meet digitally, so that you can make agreements about expectations. They can tell you in advance what is needed. In any case, make agreements in advance about the transfer period and ensure that this is longer than 1 day.
What's in it for me?
- Gaining experience in hospitality; learning from professionals
- Work experience for on your resume
- If you are retired: great way to explore the world and share your skills
- If you are not retired; great way to explore the world and share your skills
- A short and well prepared step to a sabattical